Advancing the quality of care in urology
Our patients-first approach sets the tone for our culture, our leadership style, and our science.
Focused on tomorrow’s potential
Urovant was founded in 2017, dedicated to meeting the needs of those living with urologic conditions. We have grown into an influential voice in this challenging field, building on the global potential of effective, accessible treatments for conditions like overactive bladder (OAB).
Building forward momentum
As we expand into new markets and pursue new opportunities, our responsibilities grow as well. Our success is possible because of our talented and motivated team, and an environment where unique viewpoints stimulate creative and meaningful treatment options.
- Vibegron, a β3-adrenergic agonist in development to treat symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB), is acquired
- Urovant Sciences, Inc. establishes US corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA
- Vibegron begins Phase 3 enrollment in the US for patients with OAB
- Vibegron, in development for men with OAB and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), begins Phase 3 enrollment (US and international study sites)
- URO-902, an investigational gene therapy product, begins Phase 2a enrollment
- Urovant Sciences files New Drug Application (NDA) for vibegron in OAB with US Food and Drug Administration
- GEMTESA® (vibegron) 75 mg tablets on-time approval by the US Food and Drug Administration
- International Phase 3 study (EMPOWUR) published in the Journal of Urology
- Urovant Sciences launches first commercial sales force
- Urovant Sciences acquired by primary shareholder, Sumitovant Biopharma Co., Ltd.
- GEMTESA® (vibegron) 75 mg tablets commercially available in the US
- Urovant Sciences partners with Sunovion Pharmaceuticals (a US subsidiary of Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd.) to co-promote GEMTESA® in the US primary care market
- New international headquarters opens in Switzerland
- Phase 2a study for URO-902 for treatment of OAB begins in the United States
- Orange County Business Journal names Urovant Sciences as one of the "2021 Best Places to Work" in Orange County, California
- URO-902 Phase 2a reports positive interim topline data
- Urovant Sciences partners with Pierre Fabre Médicament to commercialize vibegron in the European Economic Area, UK, and Switzerland
- Orange County Business Journal names Urovant Sciences as one of the “2022 Best Places to Work” in Orange County, California, for the second year in a row
- Urovant Sciences awarded Great Place to Work® Certification™
- Fortune recognizes Urovant Sciences as one of the Best Workplaces in BioPharma™ 2022
Learn more about our pipeline.View pipeline
Powered by People and Possibilities™
Working at Urovant means every voice is heard. We thrive in a culture of inclusion and empowerment, where our shared experiences, goals, and values create an engaging environment and unlimited potential for positive change. Because we grow stronger together, we become better leaders. We take pride in prioritizing patients and empowering our community of colleagues.
Integrity and compassion
are core values that define how we work together with empathy and trustworthiness, and how we address the challenges that patients face.
Bold innovation through inclusion
keeps us open to new ideas and helps us value different voices; this inclusive mindset makes us nimble and adaptable.
Achievement through collaboration
enables everyone to contribute their unique strengths through courageous communication, and share in our success.
Explore open positions with our growing team.Career opportunities