Our Commitment to Web Accessibility
Effective date: October 2022
Urovant Sciences is committed to making all our owned websites accessible to everyone. In keeping with our mission and values, diversity, equity, and inclusion are a central priority in all that we do. We believe that all people, regardless of ability or technology, should be able to access our public resources.
We are continually working to follow all related laws and industry standards. We strive to meet or exceed the World Wide Web Consortium’s recommendations for website content, the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards. We regularly measure our site using a variety of methods, such as browser plug-ins, external vendor assessments, and individual page testing, to ensure that we remain compliant to WCAG standards. Here are some examples of how we have optimized content for accessibility:
- Color contrast, logical heading order, and configurable repeated elements are implemented in design templates.
- All hyperlinks are clearly presented in a different text style and should be distinguishable from other normal body text.
- Non-textual elements, such as images, have text equivalents, such as "alt text" and transcripts, for ease of content consumption.
- In most web browsers, text size can be enlarged or minimized by using the text resize option. This option can be accessed by selecting View in a browser or by pressing Ctrl + and Ctrl - on your keyboard.
- Templates are coded so that users can utilize a variety of input and output devices, such as keyboard navigation and screen readers.
- All content is designed to work properly with multiple devices, such as desktops, smartphones, tablets, and screen readers.
We recommend using the most current versions of web browsers and assistive technology for the best user experience. We are dedicated to continuing to increase and maintain accessibility and usability across our websites. Please contact us if you see any errors or have trouble using this site.